Travertine floors are considered one of the most precious and aesthetically pleasing floors from time immemorial. Its earthly color and tone with natural stone make it one of the most sought-after floor materials for commercial and residential spaces.
If you have recently installed a travertine floor, you would want it to remain the same for years with its sparkling beauty. You need to maintain and clean the floor with the correct floor cleaner to achieve such results.
Here, we present you the seven best travertine floor cleaner reviews to help you in this cause. These travertine cleaners come with high-end cleaning agents, and some even have sanitization ability. So, you enjoy both the premium cleanliness of the travertine floor and safety from bacteria and viruses with these floor cleaners.
So, without much ado, let’s jump directly into the review. And the buying guide will follow afterward.
The 7 Best Travertine Floor Cleaner Reviews
The travertine floor is queried from natural stone, including granite, marble, and onyx stones. It has a natural look and comes with pores. Hence, the travertine floor is sensitive to different cleaning products and needs special care.
The following list includes seven top-selling and expert’s recommended floor cleaners that work fine with sensitive travertine floors.
Black Diamond Stoneworks 2 in 1 Cleaner
The 1st in our list of travertine cleaners is a 2 in 1 product that performs as both sealing and cleaning agents of various floors. You can use it on travertine, limestone, granite, and marble floors and keep them sparklingly shiny- always.
The cleaner is made in the US and is pH-neutralized. So, it won’t cause any streaks on the floor, which may cause stains and scratches on the expensive floor. Also, it has maintained hypoallergenic formula for sensitive skin. So, you won’t have to worry about skins while cleaning the floor.
Besides cleaning, the item also serves as a sealer. It seals the floor and protects it from any possible stains. You can use it to clean and seal floors from oil, chemicals, coffee, and other spillages. For the best result, use it with a commercial sealer.
Also, you can use it to maintain kitchen countertops and showers for a hygienic environment. So, there’s no reason to love this multipurpose floor cleaner.
- The cleaner and sealer works superbly on all porous floors
- You can get it in different volumes for a money-saving deal
- Its balanced pH formula protects the floor from streaks and stains
- If used with proper user guidance, it boosts the natural stony look
- Eco-friendly design with biodegradable formula and is hypoallergenic
Stone Care International Granite and Travertine Cleaner
Spray, wait and wipe off- this travertine floor cleaner makes such expensive and eye-pleasing floor cleaning easy and brisk. You can use it to clean off travertine, granite, onyx, marble, quartz, and slate surfaces. So, the cleaner is ready to wipe off debris, grime, and dirt from floors, showers, bathtubs, and kitchen countertops for a beautiful look.
The item also seals the pores of the natural stone. It makes floor maintenance even easier. Also, you can expect the floor to last longer with the streak-free formula of this item. It has a pH-balanced formula that makes cleaning and maintenance safe.
When you use it with Stone Care International polishers, you will love the glossy look. Also, it won’t leave any residual marks on the floor and so brings peace of mind. Since it doesn’t contain any toxic elements, you can use it on food-contact surfaces too. Its overall performance is brilliant, and also, reasonable pricing makes it a top choice for floor cleaners.
- Its pH balanced formula won’t cause streaks and stains
- Ideal for use on food-contact surfaces with no-toxicity
- The cleaner will work on all-natural stone made surfaces
- Each bottle comes with 32oz of floor cleaning products
- You can combine it with floor shiners for a sparkling result
Weiman Granite Cleaner and Polish Refill
The third in our list for travertine cleaning products is a Weiman manufactured floor cleaner plus polish item. It will uphold the natural earthly look of any stone floor and elevate its look with its polish feature. So, you will get a 2 in 1 profit with this floor cleaner and polish refill.
Its formula is pH-balanced. So it won’t cause an acidic reaction on the surface. It prevents discoloration and deterioration of the floor. Also, the formula is made streak-free. It means you need not worry about the stain and residual marks either. The cleaner makes travertine maintenance as easy as it gets.
It will remove any debris, grime, and stains. Also, the hypoallergenic formula is skin-safe for humans too. Also, the cleaner comes in a large bottle which is a money-saving deal by all means. You can use it on tiles, travertine, marble, granite, or quartz surface. Therefore, the floor cleaner offers great versatility in maintaining home surfaces, including countertops and showers.
- Its powerful cleaning action suits all hard stone-made surfaces
- It works gently on the surface without any streak and residues
- The cleaner also works as a subtle polishing agent to offer 2 in1 service
- The large 64oz fluid container is a money-saving deal with durability
- Safe for human skin and is usable even on food-contact surfaces
Granite Gold Daily Floor Cleaner
This floor cleaner is best known for its ultimate value pack and so is loved by most homeowners. Its package includes a refill container and a spray bottle. So, you won’t need to buy the spray bottle separately. Plus, spray cleaning prevents any wastage of the floor cleaning product.
The travertine cleaner offers a brilliant streak-free result. You will love how the floor cleaning solution softens the tough grime, debris, dirt, and other particles for an easy and quick wipe-out facility. You can use a lint-free fabric to wash off the travertine floor and enjoy its sparkling beauty.
What’s more, you can use it to clean all hard stone floors, including travertine, granite, onyx, marble, and even tiles. The travertine tile cleaner will indeed amaze you with its fast action and gentleness to help the floor keeps its new look always. For the best result, we recommend you using a travertine floor polish after cleaning. It will elevate the natural look for sure that you can’t ignore.
- The floor cleaner is safe for food-contact surfaces with no toxicity
- Its citrus scent is pleasant and makes it suitable for indoor use
- No residual and stain marks on the floor and is free of acidic-effect
- The package includes 64oz refill floor cleaner and a spray bottle
- Quick action with easy spraying is ideal for emergency cleaning
Black Diamond Stoneworks Travertine Floor Cleaner
Natural stone made floors such as travertine floor needs special care to retain its attractive and earthly appearance. Hence, you will need a special travertine cleaning product for it, and the Black Diamond floor cleaner offers precisely what you need.
When you use it regularly to wipe off debris, grime, and dust from the stone floor, it elevates the look and brings a shiny appearance. Whether you have a porous surface, honed or polished surface, this cleaner is ready to take care of the surfaces with its concentrated formula.
The travertine cleaner is a premium product with natural-extracted formula. So, it is safe for kids and pets at home. Furthermore, its pH-neutral feature prevents any acidic burns on the surface and leaves no residues behind.
The cleaner is bio-degradable and comes in a refillable container. So, you won’t have to waste money on any additional container either.
- The cleaner has a concentrated formula to prevent any wastage
- It is pH balanced and is biodegradable for safe and eco-friendly use
- The cleaner is made from natural elements, and so is human and pet safe
- The cleaner will work on all-natural stone floors to revive its look quickly
- It won’t leave any residual marks and stains, which for quick cleaning
Black Diamond Stone & Tile Intensive Cleaner
Sometimes grime and debris on your tiles and travertine floor may be so extensive and tough that it will need a deep cleaning. If so, we recommend you to use the Black Diamond deep cleaner for floors. It is concentrated with fast action formula. Hence, you need not wait too long to wash off the floor. You can also use it to remove the toughest grime.
The cleaner has pH neutral for stain and residue-free cleaning. Also, its formula is free of any petroleum solvents, strong acid, and harsh adhesives. So, it is safe for indoor use even if you have kids and pets at home. It is not likely to cause any health hazards for them.
The container has a 32oz deep cleaning item which converts to 8 gallons of floor cleaner when mixed with water. It is more than sufficient to clean your entire home a few times. Plus, you can use the versatile cleaner on travertine, tile, slate, concrete, and any hard surfaces with perfect deep cleaning results.
- It has the highly concentrated formula for a money-saving deal
- The formula offers deep cleaning without any harsh materials
- Its better pH stabilization without an acidic formula is eco-friendly
- It won’t cause any health hazards and skin irritation for kids and pets
- The floor cleaner is versatile and virtually usable on all hard floors
Granite Gold Stone And Tile Floor Cleaner
The final product on our list is also a deep cleaning item. It comes in a 32oz container with high concentrated formula. It turns into 8 gallons of cleaner with water. So, you will get a great deal to save some money with the travertine cleaner.
The formula is made for deep cleaning. It works on the toughest grime and makes your floor cleaning effortless. Also, the formula is free from any harsh adhesive and petroleum solvent. So, it won’t cause any streak and oily stain on the floor. Simply squeeze it, wait for a few minutes to soften the grime, and mop it to get a clean and tidy floor.
Plus, the cleaner is pH balanced and contains no acid and toxicity. So, it is safe for humans and also, is biodegradable. It means you can easily throw away the water in drains without any health issues and law violations. Thus, the cleaner will offer peace of mind.
- The formula is for deep cleaning of all stone and hard floors
- The cleaning is streak-free and produces a brilliant shiny look
- The cleaner has no harsh adhesive and acid to discolor the floor
- It is pH balanced with 100% biodegradable feature for quick draining
- You can refill the container easily when need be for saving money
How to Buy Travertine Floor Cleaner
Travertine is a natural stone famous for its multiple patterns and earthly appearance. You can’t use any floor cleaner to wash off debris and grime. So, it would be best if you looked at the following factors closely-
- The formula must be pH balanced and free of acidity. Otherwise, it will discolor the natural look of your travertine stone. Also, it will leave distinctive stain marks on the floor to ruin its appearance and style.
- You may choose floor cleaner with sanitizer. It is essential during the COVID-19 conditions. A floor cleaner will sanitizer will provide health safety as well.
- Always look at the volume of the container. It should be sufficient to clean the entire indoor space. Or, your cost for maintaining the travertine floor will become expensive.
- The travertine floor cleaner should be versatile. You should be able to use it on countertops, showers, etc., spaces made of different stones. It should be able to clean granite, marble, tiles, and other floors too.
- Finally, the travertine cleaning products need to be streak-free. It will make the cleaning effortless and stain-free. You will love the quick mopping without any streak.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best product to clean travertine floors?
You should use a stone-safe floor cleaner for travertine surfaces. We have recommended seven quality travertine cleaners, which should make the job easy and brisk.
How do I clean travertine floors?
Firstly, use a vacuum cleaner to collect the large debris and specs of dust from the floor. Apply a travertine floor cleaner and let it work for a few minutes. Finally, use a mop to sweep off the floor and the cleaner for a tidy floor.
How do I shine my travertine floor?
After cleaning the floor, use a floor shiner and buff it off with the mop gently. You should get a shiny and sparkling travertine surface.
Can I use a steam mop on the travertine floor?
Yes, you may use a steam mop on the travertine floor. The steam will help to remove the tough grime better and faster for effortless cleaning results.
You must not think of travertine floors as a cheap investment. Travertine floors are highly expensive and need extensive maintenance. Thus, you may be worried about maintaining its natural tone and eye-pleasing look. In this case, these seven best travertine floor cleaners will come in handy and offer you an effortless cleaning session.
We have research 30+ hours to find these travertine cleaners with various considerations. Hence, we sincerely hope you love how these floor cleaners transform your travertine surface in a new look every time you use them. Lastly, always wash your hands and feet after you have cleaned the floor. It is important to maintain hygiene at home.