For many years, a variety of manufacturers have been producing genuinely outstanding 4 bay raid enclosure with excellent quality, performance, and longevity while keeping consumer ease in mind. Not all of these 4 bay raid enclosure, however, will fit your needs.
As a result, we’ve included the best 4 bay raid enclosure – Reviews & Buying Guides to assist you in quickly locating the correct item. We have closely considered the user experience, practical benefits, functions, performance, longevity, budget, along with the pros and cons of these items to enlist them here. We have also compared them with similar items and taken reviews from real-life users to offer you a real client’s experience. In addition, we meticulously studied the items and examined their performance to cost ratio to ensure that you receive the most value for your money.
So, without further ado, let’s begin the review.
|QNAP TR-004 4 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage (DAS) with hardware RAID (Diskless)||Buy Now|
|Syba SY-ENC50104 4 Bay 3.5” SATA III HDD Non-RAID Enclosure – Supports USB 3.0 & eSATA Interface, Black||Buy Now|
|Yottamaster 4 Bay RAID Enclosure,Aluminum 4 Bay 2.5/3.5 Inch USB3.0 RAID External HDD Array Enclosure SATA3.0 Support 4 x 16TB & UASP,Mac Style Designed for Personal Storage at Home&Office-[PS400RU3]||Buy Now|
|Mediasonic ProBox HF2-SU3S2 4 Bay 3.5” SATA HDD Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps HDD transfer speed||Buy Now|
|Sabrent USB 3.0 4 Bay 2.5” Hard Drive/SSD Docking Station with Fan (DS-4SSD)||Buy Now|
|Sabrent 4-Bay USB 3.0 SATA 2.5″/3.5″ SSD/HDD Docking Station (DS-U3B4)||Buy Now|
|ORICO 4 Bay HDD Raid Enclosure USB External Hard Drive Enclosure Aluminum Magnetic SATA III Disk Storage Case Tool-Free for 2.5/3.5 SSD HDD Support 64TB(4X16TB) for Data Backup NAS Expansion NS400RU3||Buy Now|
|Mediasonic HFR2-SU3S2 PRORAID 4 Bay 3.5″ SATA Hard Drive Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA||Buy Now|
|OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad RAID 5 Four-Bay External Storage Enclosure||Buy Now|
|Mediasonic USB 3.1 4 Bay 3.5” SATA Hard Drive Enclosure – USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps Type C/USB-C (HF7-SU31C)||Buy Now|
Top 10 4 Bay Raid Enclosure Review
There are literally hundreds of models available for the 4 bay raid enclosure, each designed with a different user in mind. With your needs in mind, we sifted through more than 80 products to come up with this list of the best 4 bay raid enclosure. These goods are extremely useful, effective, and long-lasting.
QNAP TR-004 4 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage (DAS) with hardware RAID (Diskless)
- Direct-attached storage device via USB Type-C for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Use the TR-004 as external storage for NAS backup
- Expand the capacity of your QNAP NAS
- 4 x 3.5-inch SATA 3Gb/s (Diskless)
- Hardware RAID supports RAID 0, 1, 5, JBOD, and individual disks
- Includes a USB Type-C to Type-A connector cable
- Lockable drive Bays. NOTE : The TR-004 does not support the following: the TS-128, TS-228, TS-131, TS-231, TS-431, TS-431U, and NAS models that cannot be updated to QTS 4.3.6 (or later). The TR-004 can only be used as an individual storage pool or volume on the NAS. Its storage pool/volume cannot be combined into the connected NAS. NAS applications cannot be installed on the TR-004. Drives can only be migrated from one TR-004 to another TR-004. The files and data stored on drives moved to/from a NAS (or another device) will not be recognized.
Syba SY-ENC50104 4 Bay 3.5” SATA III HDD Non-RAID Enclosure – Supports USB 3.0 & eSATA Interface, Black
- Supports up to four HDDs in a single unit with a capacity of up to 18TB per drive. Port-Multiplier(normal) mode- showing 4 HDDs respectively
- The Forced Convection Process helps speed up the air circulation and heat ventilation to effectively cool the drive and whole system for stable operation and an extended lifespan
- No A/C Adapter Required. Direct DC Power Connection to the Unit
- Adjustable cooling fan with 3 speeding setting (low, high, and auto)
Yottamaster 4 Bay RAID Enclosure,Aluminum 4 Bay 2.5/3.5 Inch USB3.0 RAID External HDD Array Enclosure SATA3.0 Support 4 x 16TB & UASP,Mac Style Designed for Personal Storage at Home&Office-[PS400RU3]
- 【Reliable External Storage System for Individuals】This 4 bay hdd enclosure support up to 64TB external expanded storage. The front door adopt user-friendly PUSH Design for easy install and replacement of hard drives. It is an ideal choice for personal storage at home and office. It can support different drive type(s)-2,5″/3,5″ HDD/SSDs, so you can take advantage of your hard drives’ potential fully.
- 【Flexible RAID for Customized Work Need】It supports RAID 0/1/3/5/10/JBOD(SPAN)/CLONE RAID modes. You can optimize/simplify your workflow by chosing suitable RAID configuration. You can choose hardware RAID for easy set without downloading application, or you can use Software RAID to set/manage RAID modes. It is the ultimate storage solution for demanding video workflows on location and in the studio.
- 【80mm Silent Fan Inside】The 4 bay enclosure built with rugged heat-dissipating aluminum shell, front and rear with cooling holes, a 80mm silent fan inside can effectively accelerate air convection and rapid cooling. It is ideal for noise-sensitive environments.
- 【For 2,5/3,5-inch Hard Drives】It comes with four removeable trays, allowing for easy installation and replacement of either the large desktop hard disk drives or the portable laptop drives and SSD’s. Note: Spare trays are sold separately in a set of six trays, extra screws are provided, Get it at ASIN:B083S8VDQK. Four indicator lights help you to monitor the working status of your hard drives whenever.
- 【5Gbps Transfer Rate】This 4 bay hdd enclosure adopt USB3.0 protocol, transfer rate up to 5Gbps (MAX). Equipped with a versatile USB3.0 Type-B interface to connect other peripheral devices. Compatible with most Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
Mediasonic ProBox HF2-SU3S2 4 Bay 3.5” SATA HDD Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps HDD transfer speed
- Support all brand of 3.5″ SATA I / II / III hard disk drive up to 14TB per drive, and up to 4 x 14TB
- Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps hard drive transfer rate.
- Transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps via USB 3.0, Transfer rate up to 6.0Gbps via eSATA
- Support 2.5” SATA SSD / HDD (Bracket Adapter required, not included in the package, sold separately)
- Thermal Sensor Built-in, Auto and Manual mode, and ONE Button interface selection to switch USB 3.0 or eSATA
Sabrent USB 3.0 4 Bay 2.5” Hard Drive/SSD Docking Station with Fan (DS-4SSD)
- Read and write four hard drives simultaneously.
- Tool-free installation
- Transfer speeds up to 5Gbps
- LED indicator for power and HDD access
Sabrent 4-Bay USB 3.0 SATA 2.5″/3.5″ SSD/HDD Docking Station (DS-U3B4)
- Tool-free installation, plug and play.
- Transfer speeds up to 5Gbps.
- Supports four SSD/HDD drives, 2.5”or 3.5,” at one time.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- LED indicators.
ORICO 4 Bay HDD Raid Enclosure USB External Hard Drive Enclosure Aluminum Magnetic SATA III Disk Storage Case Tool-Free for 2.5/3.5 SSD HDD Support 64TB(4X16TB) for Data Backup NAS Expansion NS400RU3
- 【4 Bay Raid External Enclosure】– The 4 bay hdd enclosure can support about 7 kinds of raid modes, you can use the raid function to combine your hard drive or improve your data transmission rate. More raid modes the 4 bay enclosure supports, more convenient in your daily work and life.
- 【64TB Large Capacity Enclosure】– The 4 bay sata enclosure can fits 3.5inch and 2.5inch with a bracket SATA SSD and HDD, and each slot can support up to 16TB hard disk, altogether 64TB, good for data storage and nas expansion for enterprises, self-media workers and who works with much data transfer. You can also use it to store large games, work materil, your family memories and backup of camera video.
- 【Faster Enclosure, 1GB Files for 3 Seconds】– By adopting high quality chip controller, the drive bay enclosure supports SATA III protocol, the data transfer rate can reach up to 5Gbps(MAX), it can backward compatible with USB2.0/1.0, very stability and easy to carry the huge data interaction of enterprise, reduce the delay.
- 【Fast Cooling Hard Disk Enclosure】– The drive bay enclosure is make by 4mm thickness aluminum board body and magnetic enclosure door. There’s a cooling fan which the diameter is 92mm built in the usb drive bay enclosure, with a honeycomb dissipation cover at the back of the enclosure, they can helps the acceleration of the flowing wind and heat-dissipation, also can prolong the service life of the hard drive and the 4 bay enclosure.
- 【Widely Compatibility of the Enclosure】– The 4 bay sata enclosure can compatible with Windows XP/ 7/ 8 /8.1/ 10/ VISTA/ Linux/ Mac 9.1/10.2 or higher. All ORICO products purchased through Amazon include an 12-month quality assurance and lifetime technical support. If you have any problem you are dissatisfied with the product, just let us know and we promise to make it right.
Mediasonic HFR2-SU3S2 PRORAID 4 Bay 3.5″ SATA Hard Drive Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA
- Support 3.5″ SATA I / II / III hard disk drive up to 16TB per drive, Support Hard Drive Transfer Rate up to SATA III Speed. Hardware Raid controller built-in on board with one-button control.
- One Button Raid Control support Single Drive Mode, Raid 0 (Spanning) JBOD, Raid 0 (Stripping), Raid 1 (Mirroring), Raid 3 (Stripped set with dedicated parity), Raid 5 (Stripped set with distributed parity), Raid 10 (Mirroring + Striping)
- Transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps via USB 3.0, up to 3.0Gbps via eSATA.
- Smart Fan with built-in thermal-sensor, Auto & Manual modes, and 3 speed levels
- Compatible with Mac OSX 10.8 or later and Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad RAID 5 Four-Bay External Storage Enclosure
- Featuring SoftRAID XT. Add your own drives!
- Works with all USB systems, Thunderbolt 3 compatible
- SoftRAID engine included
- Four universal drive bays for 2.5″ and 3.5″ drives
- USB-C cables included; 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty
Mediasonic USB 3.1 4 Bay 3.5” SATA Hard Drive Enclosure – USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps Type C/USB-C (HF7-SU31C)
- Newly revised front door with Air In-Take feature
- Support all brand of 3.5” SATA I / II / III hard disk drive up to 16TB per drive, and up to 4 x 16TB. Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps hard drive transfer rate
- Transfer rate up to 10Gbps via USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C (USB-C Cable included)
- Support S.M.A.R.T / Power Sync Features
- Support UASP, Smart Fan with built-in temperature sensor
Things To Consider Before Buying Best 4 Bay Raid Enclosure
When it comes to choosing the correct 4 bay raid enclosure, you should be well-versed in the features, benefits, drawbacks, and elements that influence its performance. To get a good value for money for the product you want to buy, you need also compare its benefits with the predicted pricing.
It will necessitate significant research and product comparison, and it will take time. You may not have a lot of time in this fast-paced environment. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of the most important characteristics and elements to consider when purchasing the best 4 bay raid enclosure in the shortest amount of time without sacrificing performance.
The Right Brand
You should carefully analyze the brand and its market repute before purchasing your most-required 4 bay raid enclosure. Finding trustworthy and well-known brands for your preferred best 4 bay raid enclosure – Reviews & Buying Guides will make the purchasing process much easier.
You may compare various brands and read users’ experiences to have a clear idea about the brand values. It will also assist you in gaining a better understanding of how the company treats its customers as well as customer perceptions of the company.
Of course, products from a high-end and reputable manufacturer will be pricier than an average brand. However, the additional money you spend on brand value is well worth it because it ensures superior performance and after-sales service.
However, you should not always worry about the manufacturer’s history when evaluating their market value and reputation. Companies having a long history are, of course, more trustworthy.
Many new brands and manufacturers, on the other hand, are creating high-performing, dependable, durable, and cost-effective 4 bay raid enclosure. As a result, when looking for the proper brand for your product, you should also examine the user’s experience and feedback.
After that, think about the characteristics you want as well as the features of the product. You must make certain that you will not receive a perfect match for all of the attributes. As a result, you must initially select the product’s most important features. Then, to rapidly locate the best match, compare them to products on the market.
Almost all items will, without a doubt, have some generic features that will be the same for everyone. However, you should consider the various aspects to identify the most incredible products that actually fit your working needs.
That is why, in this review list, we have covered each item’s top and most useful characteristics in great detail. It should help you finalize the buying decision shortly.
Top Benefits & Drawbacks
There is no such thing as 100 percent kindness or badness in the world. It simply means that the product you want will have advantages and disadvantages. Look at the key features of the product you wish to buy and see whether they match your needs. Consider the product’s drawbacks in the same way so you can easily compare its real-world value for money.
You can locate these advantages and disadvantages for comparison by looking at consumer reviews on Amazon, social media, user forums, and the manufacturer’s website. But don’t worry if you’re short on time; we’ve got you covered.
We have thoroughly detailed the advantages and cons of each item in our evaluation so that you are aware of its benefits and potential pitfalls. As a result, you won’t have to shoulder any of the obligations; instead, you can just browse our pros and cons section for each 4 bay raid enclosure and select the one that best suits your needs.
Regardless of the goods you want to buy, the price is an important factor to consider. It will have a significant impact on your purchasing decision and will have a significant impact on the item’s features and performance.
The cost of a product is determined by its brand value, top features, performance, and durability. If you want a product from a well-known manufacturer, you should expect to pay a premium. New brands, on the other hand, may have more aggressive pricing, which is a pleasant plus.
You should compare the product’s pricing and expected characteristics to those of other manufacturers. The goal is to get the most bang for your buck. Also, be aware that expensiveness doesn’t always mean better performance. As a result, you should set a budget and stick to it in order to find the ideal match.
Performance & Durability
You must consider the longevity and performance of the product. The last thing you wouldn’t want is to see your bought item getting damaged within a couple of days. As a result, you must not compromise the product’s performance or durability. Check the quality of the materials used in the product’s construction for long-term durability.
High-quality and industry-leading product materials are required. Plus, it must meet or exceed the required standards to be worthy of your investment. In the same way, the performance must meet your expectations.
It will be useless to you if the performance does not match the product’s price. Plus, you should also compare the durability and performance with other brands and products. It will guarantee that you obtain a solid return on your investment. Finally, look into the after-sales service options available for your 4 bay raid enclosure.
Warranty & After-sales Service
Finally, look into the after-sales service options available for your 4 bay raid enclosure. Does the brand provide good after-sales service or repairing facilities? Is the manufacturer’s after-sales service well-received by customers?
It will help you know about the client’s perspective and how it treats its customers You should also look at the product’s warranty. Most manufacturers provide a 6-month to 24-month guarantee for any manufacturing flaws. You should read the warranty’s terms and conditions to ensure that you are not duped.
We hope that our in-depth review of the best 4 bay raid enclosure – Reviews & Buying Guides assists you to quickly finding the right item for your necessities. In this list, we’ve gone over the benefits, specifications, user experience, and primary pros and cons of each product in great detail. You should now have a good understanding of what these high-end items are all about. So, which one do you prefer?
Also, act quickly to secure your chosen item, as many items are in high demand and may become unavailable if you wait. So, hurry and buy from the review list to elevate your lifestyle outstandingly.