For years, multiple manufacturers have been producing genuinely wonderful wireless print server with excellent quality, performance, and longevity while keeping consumer ease in mind. But don’t worry if you’re short on time; we’ve already taken care of it.
As a result, we’ve included the best wireless print server to assist you in quickly locating the correct item. To compile this list, we carefully analyzed the user experience, performance, actual benefits, different functionalities, construction quality, budget, and pros and cons of each item. We have additionally compared multiple products and went through the feedback from real consumers to give you a complete picture of how these items work and perform in real life. In addition, we meticulously studied the items and examined their performance to cost ratio to ensure that you receive the most value for your money.
So, without further ado, let’s begin the review.
At a Glance
|StarTech.com 1-Port Wireless N USB 2.0 Network Print Server – 10/100 Mbps Ethernet USB Printer Server Adapter – Windows 10 – 802.11 b/g/n (PM1115UW), White||Buy Now|
|DYMO 1750630 LabelWriter Print Server||Buy Now|
|IOGEAR 1-Port USB 2.0 Print Server, GPSU21||Buy Now|
|X-MEDIA XM-PS110U 1-Port 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet USB Print Server, USB 2.0 Port Network Print Server||Buy Now|
|Cisco-Linksys WPS54G Wireless-G 802.11g Print Server||Buy Now|
|AllAboutAdapters 2-in-1 Wireless USB Print Server – USB Printer Network Adapter, W-USB-PS12||Buy Now|
|ATNEDCVH USB 2.0 WiFi Print and Scan Server,USB Wireless Extender Sharer Adapter,LAN 10/100Mbps 1 Port USB Over Ethernet Extension for Win 7 8 10 / Mac / Linux OS (Black)||Buy Now|
|Yoidesu External Print Server USB2.0 Port Print Server 480Mbps High Speed Network Print Server Adapter Share LAN Ethernet Networking Printers||Buy Now|
|WiFi Network Wireless Print Server||Buy Now|
|HP JetDirect 200m Print Server (J6039C#ABA)||Buy Now|
Top 10 Wireless Print Server Reviews
There’re literally hundreds of models available with different users in mind for the wireless print server. With your needs in mind, we sifted through more than 90 products to come up with this list of the best wireless print server. You can depend on the performance, long-lasting longevity, and usefulness of these enlisted items for your daily needs.
StarTech.com 1-Port Wireless N USB 2.0 Network Print Server – 10/100 Mbps Ethernet USB Printer Server Adapter – Windows 10 – 802.11 b/g/n (PM1115UW), White
- EASY INSTALLATION: This wireless USB print server uses either a web-based interface, a Windows based installation wizard, and a WPS button for easy connection to your wireless network.
- SHARE A PRINTER: This compact wireless print server supports 802.11b/g/n wireless standards for functionality with almost any wireless network and offers an RJ45 port for 10/100 Mbps wired connections
- GREAT FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT: This USB print server adapter is the perfect printing solution. Its ideal for home or small office applications, and places that require shared printing capabilities.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: This USB to Ethernet print server is USB 2.0 compliant, and works w/ Mac and Windows, including Windows 10. The print adapter also supports Simple Network Management Protocol.
- Avoid the added costs of purchasing additional printers with wireless or wired network print sharing
- Convenient setup options with Windows or web-based configuration
- Broad compatibility for use with most USB printers on the market
- Compliant with 802.11b/g/n wireless networks, with data rates up to 150 Mbps
- USB 2.0 support
- Optional 10/100 Mbps RJ-45 LAN Port
- Compact, lightweight design with an internal antenna
- Supports SNMP for remote printer management – works with most SNMP based applications
- Easy-to-setup print server Links your Label Writer label maker with your network for wireless printing
- Everyone on your wireless network can print directly from their computers
- Windows and Mac network compatible
- Installs easily: Connects via USB and Ethernet cable
- Includes printer server, installation CD, A/C adapter, 1-year limited warranty
- Easily connects USB 2.0, 1.1 printer to a network, allows multiple computers to share 1 USB printer on the network with the included Cat 5 cable
- Print from any computer on the network or from across the Internet; USB cable and Ethernet cable used for connection
- 10Base-T, 100Base-T auto-sensing Ethernet Port; Please refer to user guide before use
- Supports DHCP client and multiple network protocols; Supports Telnet and web management software
- Backed by IOGEAR’s 3-year and free lifetime US based technical support, Note : Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for manual and Troubleshooting step
X-MEDIA XM-PS110U 1-Port 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet USB Print Server, USB 2.0 Port Network Print Server
- Compatible with more than 320 printer models on the market
- Supports Multi-Protocol and Multi-OS, easy to set up in almost all network environments
- High-Speed microprocessor and USB 2.0 compliant printing port make processing jobs faster
- Simple setup and management, very easy to operate
- *** NOTE *** For more Printer Compatibility information, see the PDF list in Compatibility Guide below
- Share a printer with everyone on your network — works with most USB 1.1 or 2.0 printers
- Connects your printer directly to the network by 10/100 wired Ethernet or 54 Mbps Wireless-G (802.11g)
- Prevents congestion on your PC with other users’ print jobs
- No need to leave a PC on 24/7
- This 2-in-1 wireless/wired printer network adapter allows any networked computer to access the USB printer connected with this print server device.
- This USB print server offers the ability to place your printer anywhere as long as this print server can stay connected with Wi-Fi network or hotspot so other computers at home or in the office can access the same USB printer through the network.
- Users may change the IP address of this printer server by using smartphone, tablet or computer to connect into the hotspot of this printer server and change the default IP if needed.
- Printer driver needs to be installed on each networked computer in order to gain access of the printer connected via this printer server. After connecting the USB server box to a wired or wireless router with power supply, users just proceed with same steps like adding a network printer in computer OS as the screenshots shown below.
- This USB print server box fully supports all Windows OS including Win10, Win8.1/Win8, Win7, Vista, and Win XP. This usb printer sharing device is fully compatible with all printers including laser printers, thermal label printers, barcode printers and so on.
ATNEDCVH USB 2.0 WiFi Print and Scan Server,USB Wireless Extender Sharer Adapter,LAN 10/100Mbps 1 Port USB Over Ethernet Extension for Win 7 8 10 / Mac / Linux OS (Black)
- 【 USB Extension Function 】 Through the server and our software “USB Connection Tool” to create a virtual USB port for your computer, and then add your USB device to your PC(s). You can use your USB device as if it is directly connected to your PC(s). When “Sharing USB devices”, the USB Print / Share Server needs to be connected (Wired or Wireless) to your LAN working network and be in the same LAN as your PC(s). Stable connection and fast transmission.
- 【 Wired Sharing Printing 】Connect the printing server to a router or a switch in your LAN with a network cable, and then you can add and share a wired printer for all users of your LAN. Note: when using, please set wireless connection first, then connect router or switch to set wired connection. If you first set up the wired connection and then set up the wireless connection, so when the wired connection is disconnected the wireless connection may not be available.
- 【 Wireless Sharing Printing 】In a computer / a mobile phone / a tablet of your LAN, To configure the Wi-Fi connection between the print server and your LAN,and then you can share a printer wirelessly for all computers / users in your LAN to realize wireless printing.
- 【 Wide Compatibility 】Compatible with almost all USB printers and USB scanners. USB Devices supported: USB printer, USB scanner, USB mouse / keyboard, USB disk, UKey, USB hard disk, USB hard disk enclosure, USB Webcam, USB Microphone, dongle and more. Stable connection and fast transmission. Note: F (Uji Xerox) DocuCentre s2011 only supports shared printing, not scanning.
- 【 Compatible systems 】Windows,Linux (Need your printer has the corresponding system driver). Mac OS x10.0 and newer. Some special printers and some printers which can’t be added by Mac users（The printers that don’t support the “H/P jetdirect – socket” print protocol); Please share and use by the way “Sharing USB device”. USB scanners can only be shared by “Sharing USB device”.
Yoidesu External Print Server USB2.0 Port Print Server 480Mbps High Speed Network Print Server Adapter Share LAN Ethernet Networking Printers
- ❀【Multiple Computer Sharing】It can share multiple computers, is compatible with more than 1500 kinds of printers, and supports automatic configuration of computer IP and server IP without manual input of IP.
- ❀【Strong Compatibility】Inkjet, needle and other types of printers on the market, and is constantly increasing. Full support for Windows XP/7/8/10/Vista, MAC OS and other common systems.
- ❀【Ultra-low Power Consumption】The computer networking print servers support compatibility diagnostics, enabling incompatible printers to be quickly supported.
- ❀【Support for Queues】The wireless print server supports for automatic queue printing without software.Hi-Speed USB 2.0: USB 2.0 provides a 480 Mbps transfer rate.
- ❀【OTA Online Upgrade Firmware】The External USB Print Server supports OTA online upgrade firmware. Let ordinary LPT, USB printer support network printing function.
- Support turns your USB printer into WiFi Network printer
- Support print from Android smartphone and computer wirelessly
- Support multi-users sharing a USB printer simultaneously
- Support print and scan file in format of image, PDF, PPT, Excel, Word
- Standard USB2.0 interface, with user-friendly config tool for quick parameter setting, equipped with 1pcs RJ45 LAN port
- Hewlett-Packard J6039C#ABA Jetdirect 200m Print Server
Best Wireless Print Server Buying Guides
If you want a dependable, durable, and beneficial wireless print server, you need to be familiar with the products functions, usefulness, downsides, and anything that influence its performance. To acquire a good value for money for the product you want to buy, you should compare its benefits with the predicted pricing.
The selection can be time-consuming since it requires thorough research and comparison of each product. You might not have a lot of time in this fast-paced environment. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of the most important features, practicality, and user benefits to consider when purchasing the best wireless print server without sacrificing your expected performance from the product.
The Right Brand
When deciding to purchase your most-needed product, you should think about the brand and its market reputation carefully. When you find reliable and reputed brands for your desired item your buying procedure will just become easier.
You can compare different brands and read customer reviews to get a better picture of the brand’s beliefs. This should help you understand how users perceive the brands as well as how much the brands value their clients.
Of course, products from a high-end and reputable manufacturer will be pricier than an average brand. Nonetheless, the additional money you will spend will benefit you with better service, durability, and performance for the products from a reputable brand.
However, you should not always worry about the manufacturer’s history when evaluating their market value and reputation. Companies having a long track record are, of course, more trustworthy.
Many new brands and manufacturers, on the other hand, are producing high-performing, dependable, long-lasting, and cost-effective wireless print server. As a result, when looking for the proper brand for your desired product, you should also examine the user’s experience and feedback for a proper insight into it.
Next up, you must consider the features you want and the product’s features. You must make certain that you will not receive a perfect match for all of the attributes. Thus, we recommend that you must initially select the product’s most important features to meet your necessities. Then, to rapidly locate the best match, compare them to products on the market.
Almost every item will share certain yet generic properties that apply to all the products. However, you should consider the various aspects in order to find the most incredible products that actually fit your working needs.
That is why, in this review list, we have covered each item’s top and most useful characteristics in detail. It should help you make the quickest purchase possible for the best wireless print server without sacrificing quality.
Top Benefits & Drawbacks
There is no such thing as a perfect good or evil thing in the universe. Simply put, your chosen product will have both advantages and disadvantages. Look at the key features of the product you wish to buy and see whether they match your needs. Consider the product’s drawbacks in the same way so you can immediately compare its value for money in real life.
You can locate these advantages and disadvantages for comparison by looking at consumer reviews on Amazon, social media, user forums, and the manufacturer’s website. But if you are running short of time, don’t worry since we have covered it for you.
We have thoroughly detailed the advantages and cons of each item in our evaluation so that you are aware of their benefits and potential problems. Thus, you won’t need to take the responsibilities; you can simply go through our pros and cons section for each wireless print server and choose the one that best fits your necessities.
It doesn’t matter which product you want to purchase; the price will be important. It will heavily influence your buying decision and largely control the item’s features and performance.
The cost of a product is determined by its brand value, top features, performance, and durability. If you want a product from a reputable manufacturer, be prepared to pay a premium. On the contrary, new brands may have aggressive pricing, which is a nice bonus.
You should evaluate the price of the product to that of other manufacturers as well as the expected features. The goal is to maximize the return on your investment. However, keep in mind that higher cost does not always imply superior quality and performance. As a result, we urge that you plan your actual requirements accordingly and stick to it with the prepared budget.
Performance & Durability
You should think about the product’s durability and functionality. It’s never a good feeling to see your product get damaged or require replacement sooner than its warranty period is over. As a result, you must not compromise the product’s performance or durability. Check the quality of the material used to make the wireless print server for long-term durability.
The product’s materials and design should be of the highest quality. It must also meet or surpass the relevant criteria in order to be worth your money. Similarly, the product’s pricing and performance must match the customer’s expectations.
It will be useless to you if the performance does not match the product’s pricing. Plus, you should also compare the durability and performance with other brands and products. It will guarantee that you get good value for the money. Finally, look into the options for after-sales servicing.
Warranty & After-sales Service
Finally, look into the options for after-sales servicing. Is the brand’s after-sales service (for example, repair or replacement) up to the mark? Does the manufacturer have a good client’s review for their after-sales service?
It would give you a clear idea about the client’s perspective and how the manufacturer values or devalues its clients. Also, look at the product’s warranty. Most manufacturers would typically provide a 6-month to 24-month guarantee for any manufacturing flaws. You should check the user conditions for the warranty so that it doesn’t fool you either.
Last, Not Least
We hope that our in-depth analysis for the best wireless print server aids you in swiftly locating the correct item for your requirements. In this list, we’ve gone through the benefits, specifications, user experience, and primary pros and downsides of each product in depth. You should now have a good notion of what these high-end items are like. So, which one do you prefer?
Furthermore, we recommend that you act quickly to secure your desired item since some items have unbelievable demand and may become unavailable shortly. So rush and purchase from the review list to dramatically improve your existence.