For many years, several manufacturers have been producing genuinely remarkable pcie ethernet card with exceptional quality, performance, and durability while keeping consumer convenience in mind. However, not all of these product will meet your requirements.
As a result, the best pcie ethernet card has been included to assist you in quickly locating the appropriate item. To include these goods on our list, we carefully analyzed the user experience, practical benefits, functionalities, performance, longevity, affordability, as well as the pros and downsides of each. We’ve also compared them to similar things and gathered feedback from genuine customers to give you an accurate picture of what to expect. Furthermore, we have investigated their performance to cost ratio so that you get the most bang for your buck on each one.
So, without further ado, let’s get this review started.
|TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Network Card (TG-3468), PCIE Network Adapter, Network Card, Ethernet Card for PC, Win10 supported||Buy Now|
|EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC||Buy Now|
|2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter RTL8125B 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller Support PXE for Windows/Linux/MAC with Low Profile||Buy Now|
|TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter,Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/2012 R2, and Linux, Including a CAT6A Ethernet Cable||Buy Now|
|Realtek Chipset Gigabit PCI Express Ethernet Network Interface Card with Low Profile Bracket (No Software))||Buy Now|
|Rosewill 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Card, Network Adapter Card, Network Interface Card (NIC), Gigabit RJ45 PCIe Network Card with Power Saving for Computer Systems and Servers, PCIE 1000M (RC-411v3)||Buy Now|
|(Upgraded) 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter, 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller Support Windows Server/Windows, Standard and Low-Profile Brackets Included||Buy Now|
|TRENDnet 2.5Gase-T PCIe Network Adapter, TEG-25GECTX, Converts a PCle Slot into a 2.5G Ethernet Port, 802.1Q VLAN Tagging, Standard & Low-Profile Brackets Included, Windows Support, 9KB Jumbo Frames||Buy Now|
|UGREEN Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Controller Card 10 100 1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC||Buy Now|
|RTL8125B 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller for Desktop with Standard and Low-Profile Brackets Support Windows and Windows Server||Buy Now|
Top 10 Pcie Ethernet Card Reviews
For pcie ethernet card’ there are, indeed, you will get hundreds of models and sizes, each serving different user requirements. With your needs in mind, we sifted through more than 115 products to come up with this list of the best pcie ethernet card. You can depend on the performance, long-lasting longevity, and usefulness of these enlisted items for your daily needs.
TP-Link 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Network Card (TG-3468), PCIE Network Adapter, Network Card, Ethernet Card for PC, Win10 supported
- Ultra Fast: 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter upgrade your Ethernet speed to Gigabit
- Automation: Wake on LAN supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports: IEEE802.3x Flow Control for Full duplex Mode and backpressure for Half duplex Mode; 4k Bytes Port: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Network Media
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Dual Bracket: Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs
- From Reliable Brand: TP Link has been ranked as the World’s No. 1 provider of WLAN products for the past consecutive 7 years by IDC. In 2017
EDUP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Card 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC
- With Gigabit Ethernet card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI-E slot. Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; additional 8cm low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- EDUP pci-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802. 1Q virtual LAN (VLAN) tag. And Ethernet card which Is compliant to IEEE802. 3, IEEE802. 3U & IEEE802. 3ab.
- Gigabit PCI network adapter Suitable for any pci-enabled client, server or workstation, The Gigabit Ethernet network adapter card Supports high Performance Dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) – up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card compatible with Windows 10, 8/8. 1, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. Please kindly note: This product does not support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high quality PCI Gigabit NIC with 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm profile bracket. Support: 2-year and free 24/7 technical support.
2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter RTL8125B 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller Support PXE for Windows/Linux/MAC with Low Profile
- Compatible for X1,X4,X8,X16
- Comes with low profilce bracket
- Support PXE function
- Support Wake on LAN
- Freely compatible, the network card can support multiple system: Windows ME/98SE/2000/XP, Win7 / Win8 / Win10 / Vista / Sever 2003/2008 / 2012 /2016/ Linux / DOS/MAC OS
TP-Link 10GB PCIe Network Card (TX401)-PCIe to 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter,Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/2012 R2, and Linux, Including a CAT6A Ethernet Cable
- 10 Gbps PCIe Network Card: With the latest 10GBase-T Technology, TX401 delivers extreme speeds of up to 10 Gbps, which is 10× faster than typical Gigabit adapters, guaranteeing smooth data transmissions for both internet access and local data transmissions
- Versatile Compatibility: With extreme speed and ultra-low latency, 10GBase-T is backwards compatible with multiple data rates (10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 1 Gbps, 100 Mbps), automatically negotiating between higher and lower speed connections
- QoS: Quality of Service technology delivers prioritized performance for gamers and ensures to avoid network congestion for PC gaming
- Free CAT6A Ethernet Cable: To maximize TX401’s performance, a 1.5 m CAT6A Ethernet Cable is included—rated for up to 10 Gbps while a regular cable is only rated for 1 Gbps
- Low-Profile and Full-Height Brackets: In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is provided for mini tower computer cases
- Comprehensive System Support – Fully compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Windows Servers 2019/2016/2012 R2, and Linux to meet your diverse operating system needs
- Industry leading 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
Realtek Chipset Gigabit PCI Express Ethernet Network Interface Card with Low Profile Bracket (No Software))
- Includes Low Profile Bracket
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, and Mac has built-in driver support for in OS
- No driver for OpenBSD, FreeBSD, nor derivative like FreeNAS
- Compatibility issue with some HP and Dell computers
Rosewill 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Card, Network Adapter Card, Network Interface Card (NIC), Gigabit RJ45 PCIe Network Card with Power Saving for Computer Systems and Servers, PCIE 1000M (RC-411v3)
- Wake-on-lan supporting auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDIX supports IEEE802. 3x flow control for full-duplex mode and backpressure for half-duplex mode
- Supports IEEE 802. 1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802. 1q VLAN tagging Supports power down/link down power saving DOS/Win98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Linux/Novell Netware
- Standards and protocols: IEEE 802. 3, 802. 3U, 802. 3ab, 802. 3x, 802. 1Q, 802. 1P, csma/CD, TCP/IP interface: 32-bit PCIe 1. 0a transmission rate: 10/100Mbps for half-duplex mode; 20/200/2000Mbps for full-duplex mode
- Jumbo frame: 4K bytes port: 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Network media: 10baset-t: UTP Category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M)
- 100Baset-tx: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M) EIA/tia-568 100 STP (maximum 100M) 1000baset-t: UTP Category 5, 5E cable (maximum 100M)
- Designed to meet PCI Express base Specification Revision 1. 0a, Single-lane (or x1) PCI Express throughput supports rates of 2. 5Gbps
- Led indicator: LEDs indicate the status of data transmission, 1000M Link/Act, 100M Link/Act
- Designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.0a
- Single-lane (or x1) PCI Express throughput supports rates of 2.5Gbps
- Automatic MDI/MDIX crossover at all speed
(Upgraded) 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter, 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller Support Windows Server/Windows, Standard and Low-Profile Brackets Included
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH OS】Compatible with Windows 10 / 8 / 8.1 / 7 / XP / Vista, Windows Server 2012 / 2008 R2 / 2008 / 2003, UEFI, Linux kernel up to 5.6 operating systems.
- 【DRIVER INSTALLATION REQUIRED】To find more OS compatibility version or driver download, go to Realtek: https:// www . realtek. com/zh-tw/component/zoo/category/network-interface-controllers-10-100-1000m-gigabit-ethernet-pci-express-software
- 【2.5GBPS PCIE NETWORK ADAPTER WITH RTL8125B CHIP】PCIe 2.5G 4-Speed Multi-Gigabit Network Adapter supports data rate up to 2.5 Gbps. It will increase business working efficiency by increasing the network speed. The transmission is more stable, and it is not easy to cause packet loss and distortion.
- 【ADD 2.5G RJ45 ETHERNET PORT】Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket. NOTE: Only work with PCI-E slot, Not for PCI Slot.
- 【PACKAGE CONTENTS】2.5G PCIe network card, standard bracket, low-profile bracket, screwdriver, screws, CD Drive
TRENDnet 2.5Gase-T PCIe Network Adapter, TEG-25GECTX, Converts a PCle Slot into a 2.5G Ethernet Port, 802.1Q VLAN Tagging, Standard & Low-Profile Brackets Included, Windows Support, 9KB Jumbo Frames
- 2.5GB ETHERNET PORT: 2.5G network adapter supports three speeds: 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps over standard Cat5e cables at distances up to 100m (328 ft.)
- PCIe to 2.5G: This 2.5GBASE-T PCIe Network Adapter converts a PCIe slot into a 2.5G Ethernet Port
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: This network adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server operating system.
- JUMBO FRAME: Sends larger packets, or jumbo frames (up to 9KB), for increased performance.
- Includes standard and low-profile brackets
- IEEE 802.3ab and 802.3bz compliant
UGREEN Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express PCI-E Network Controller Card 10 100 1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Adapter Converter for Desktop PC
- With this PCI Card, you can add a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet port to any PC through a PCI slot.Fits any PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 socket; Additional 8cm Low-profile bracket provides the option for installation in small size HTPC case.
- This PCI-based 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card provides a simple connection to a Gigabit Ethernet network, and is fully compatible with 802.1Q Virtual LAN (VLAN) Tag. and Ethernet card which is compliant to IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u & IEEE802.3ab.
- Gigabit PCI Network adapter Suitable for any PCI-enabled client, server or workstation, the Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card supports high performance dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds of 1000Mbps in each direction (2000 Mbps total) – up to ten times faster than 10/100 Ethernet.
- Gigabit network card Compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 11,10, 8/8.1, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP-64bit, Vista, Vista-64bit, 7, 7-64bit. Please kindly note: this product does Not support Linux or Mac OS.
- The high-quality PCI Gigabit NIC with a 12cm profile bracket and additional 8cm Profile Bracket makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server. What You Get: Ugreen Firewire Gigabit PCI-E Network Card x1, Driver Disk x1, 8cm Low-profile Bracket x1. Important Note: Only work with a PCI-E slot, Not for PCI Slot.
RTL8125B 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter 2500/1000/100Mbps PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Card RJ45 LAN Controller for Desktop with Standard and Low-Profile Brackets Support Windows and Windows Server
- 【RTL8125B Chip】Are you still worried about the compatibility of the network card and the motherboard? Realtek is the world’s largest motherboard network card solution provider, with the most extensive compatibility capabilities. RTL8125B is the latest 2.5G network card chip.
- 【Turn PCIE into 2.5G Ethernet card】Generally, there will be multiple PCIE slots on the motherboard, make full use of them. Insert it into any PCIE slot (any PCIE x1, x4, x8 or x16), you can get a 2.5G RJ45 Lan card.
- 【Plug And Play】Plug and Play on Windows10. Provide the latest drivers for windows and windows server users. It can be downloaded from the CD or online. One-click driver installation, easy as ABC
- 【Easy Installation】Whether Micro ATX or Mini-ITX Computer case, it can be adapted. We provide Standard and Low-Profile Brackets to adapt to various computer sizes
- 【Customer Service】Although the installation is very easy, even plug and play. If you have any questions, don’t worry, we provide you with 7×24 hours technical support service.
What To Look Before Buying Best Pcie Ethernet Card
When it comes to choosing the correct pcie ethernet card, you should be well-versed about its characteristics, benefits, drawbacks, and the elements that influence its performance. Furthermore, you should closely compare its benefits with the predicted pricing to acquire a good value for money for the product you indeed want to buy.
It will necessitate significant research and product comparison, and it will take time. You might not have a lot of time in this fast-paced environment. Therefore, our review guideline includes top features, advantages, and functions of the best pcie ethernet card to help you get the best performance without any compromise.
The Right Brand
When it comes to purchasing your most-needed item, you should carefully analyze the market reputation of the brands. Finding dependable and well-known brands for your preferred goods can make the purchasing process convenient and speedy.
We recommend you to compare several brands and the user experiences of these brands to get a clear perception of the brands. It will also assist you in understanding how the brand treats its customers and how customers perceive the company.
Of course, products from a high-end and well-known manufacturer will be more expensive than those from a lesser-known brand. However, the extra money spent on brand value is well worth it because it ensures superior performance and after-sales service.
However, you should not always worry about the manufacturer’s history when evaluating their market value and reputation. Companies having a long history are, of course, more trustworthy.
Many new brands and manufacturers, on the other hand, are creating high-performing, dependable, durable, and cost-effective pcie ethernet card. To pick the proper brand for your goods, you should also evaluate the user’s experience and reviews.
Next up, you must consider the features you want and the product’s features. You need to ensure that you won’t get a 100% match for all the features. As a result, you should prioritize the product’s primary features first. Then, to rapidly locate the greatest fit, compare them to other products on the market.
Almost all items will, without a doubt, have certain generic features that will apply to all. However, you should consider the various aspects to identify the most incredible products that actually fit your working needs.
As a result, we’ve gone through each item’s top and most useful characteristics with the possible ins and outs in this review list. It should help you make the quickest purchase possible for the best pcie ethernet card without sacrificing quality.
Top Benefits & Drawbacks
There is no such thing as 100% positivity or negativity. Simply put, your chosen product will have both advantages and disadvantages. As a result, you should consider the top features of your primarily selected item with mathcing necessity. Similarly, consider the setbacks of the product so that you can quickly compare its value for money in real life.
You can check customers’ reviews on Amazon, social media, user forums, and the manufacturer’s website to find these pros and cons for comparison. But don’t worry if you’re short on time; we’ve got you covered.
We have thoroughly detailed the advantages and cons of each item in our evaluation so that you are aware of its benefits and potential pitfalls. As a result, you won’t have to shoulder any of the obligations; instead, you can just read through our pros and cons section for each pcie ethernet card and select the one that best meets your needs.
Regardless of the goods you choose to purchase, the pricing is a crucial factor to consider. It will have a significant impact on your purchasing decision and will have a significant impact on the item’s features and performance.
Furthermore, the product’s price largely determines its quality and performance. If you want a product from a well-known manufacturer, you should expect to pay a premium. New brands, on the other hand, may have more aggressive pricing, which is a pleasant plus.
You should check the price of the product with that of other manufacturers as well as the expected characteristics. The goal is to maximize your investment’s return. However, keep in mind that higher cost does not always imply superior quality and performance. Thus, you should fix your budget and stick to it to get the best match.
Performance & Durability
You should also think about the performance, construction quality, and expected lifespan of the product you want to buy. You would never feel pleasant to see your product getting damaged or requiring replacement within a few days of purchase. As a result, you must not compromise the product’s performance and durability. To get a long-lasting performance, you should check the material quality and design utilized by the manufacturer to create the best pcie ethernet card
High-quality and industry-leading product materials are required. Also, it should meet the essential industrial and environmental requirements, if applicable. In the same way, the product’s performance must meet the pricing and customer’s expectations.
It will be useless to you if the performance does not correspond to the product’s price. Furthermore, you should evaluate the durability and performance of the product to that of other brands and products. It will ensure that you get the most bang for your buck. Finally, look into after-sales service options.
Warranty & After-sales Service
Finally, look into after-sales service options. Is the brand’s after-sales service or repair capabilities good? Is the manufacturer’s after-sales service well-received by customers?
It would give you a clear idea about the client’s perspective and how the manufacturer values or devalues its clients. Also, look at the product’s warranty. Usually, most manufacturers will offer a 6-months to 24-months long warranty for any manufacturing defects. However, you should examine the product’s applicable conditions to verify that the warranty does not deceive you.
We hope that our in-depth analysis for the best pcie ethernet card will aid you in swiftly locating the perfect item for your requirements. In this list, we’ve gone over the benefits, specifications, user experience, and primary pros and cons of each product in great detail. You should now have a good understanding of what these high-end items are all about. Which one is your personal favorite?
Also, hurry to obtain your favorite item because some items have unimaginable market demand and may become unavailable if you wait. So rush and purchase something from the review list to significantly improve your lifestyle.