Multiple manufacturers have been manufacturing truly amazing cycling cadence sensor for over the years now with excellent quality, performance, and longevity with user convenience in mind. However, not all of these will be suitable for your needs.
Hence, we have enlisted the best cycling cadence sensor to help you quickly find the right item. To include these goods on our list, we carefully analyzed their user experience, practical benefits, functionalities, performance, longevity, budget, and pros and drawbacks. We’ve also compared them to similar things and gathered feedback from genuine customers to give you an accurate picture of what to expect. In addition, we meticulously studied the items and examined their performance to cost ratio to ensure that you receive the most value for your money.
So, without further delay, let’s get this review started.
|Wahoo RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor||Buy Now|
|Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling Cadence||Buy Now|
|CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor， 2 in 1 Bluetooth ANT+ Wireless RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor， Bike Speed Sensor Compatible with Cycling Computer CooSporide, Zwift, UA Run, Rouvy,Openrider||Buy Now|
|Garmin Cadence Sensor 2, Bike Sensor to Monitor Pedaling Cadence||Buy Now|
|CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor, Bluetooth ANT+ Cycling Cadence Sensor Bike Speed Sensor, Wireless RPM Bicycle Cadence Sensor for Bike Computer/Rouvy/Zwift/Openrider/Peloton/Wahoo/CooSporide||Buy Now|
|moofit Bike Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth / ANT+ IP67 Waterproof Wireless RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor for Wahoo/Zwift /OpenRider/Endomondo/Peloton (MooFit app Unavailable)||Buy Now|
|Magene S3 Cadence/Speed Sensor||Buy Now|
|CYCPLUS Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor Bluetooth & ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Speed IP67 Waterproof- C3 X 2||Buy Now|
|LIVLOV V4 Bike Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth & ANT+ Cycling Cadence Wireless Bicycle Cadence Sensor IP67 Waterproof for Zwift Elite HRV Endomondo Peloton Bike Computers||Buy Now|
|MOOFIT Speed and Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth /ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Cycling Speed Sensor for iPhone, Android and Bike Computers||Buy Now|
Top 10 Cycling Cadence Sensor Reviews
There are literally hundreds of models cycling cadence sensor available, each designed with a different user in mind. We searched through at least 20 products to discover the best cycling cadence sensor for you. These goods are extremely useful, high-performing, and long-lasting.
- Track and capture real-time cycling cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- Lightweight and easy to install – NO MAGNETS. Attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe (mounts included).
- Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, RPM sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, and more.
- Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava.
- Works with 50+ Smartphone Apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainerroad, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Komoot, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton (iOS only), Rouvy, Fulgaz, Kinomap
Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling Cadence
- The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
- The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
- Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT and connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology.
- The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.
CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor， 2 in 1 Bluetooth ANT+ Wireless RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor， Bike Speed Sensor Compatible with Cycling Computer CooSporide, Zwift, UA Run, Rouvy,Openrider
- ✅Cadence and Speed Sensor – Accurately tracks real-time cycling speed, cadence and distance which can be paired with your favorite cycling app and bike computers
- ✅Bluetooth & Ant+ Connectivity – Both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones, tablets, sports watches and bike computers
- ✅Powerful Compatibility – This bike speed and cadence sensor will fit with most bikes and frame sizes
- ✅3rd Party Apps Compatible – Capture critical cycling data in 3rd party apps like Runtastic Pro, Zwift, UA Run, Openrider, Endomondo, MapMyRide and more
- ✅IP67 waterproof, small with a low drag profile, and comes with several of rubber bands and zip tie mounts. Low energy, equipped with a replaceable CR2032 Coin Cell Battery can be continue use up to 500hrs
- ❤Reminder – If the cadence sensor is missing, please recheck whether it is attracted to the magnet.
- The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
- ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology let you send cadence data to our Garmin Connect online community and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors.
- Compatible with multiple Garmin devices.
CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor, Bluetooth ANT+ Cycling Cadence Sensor Bike Speed Sensor, Wireless RPM Bicycle Cadence Sensor for Bike Computer/Rouvy/Zwift/Openrider/Peloton/Wahoo/CooSporide
- ✅RPM Cycling Sensor – Tracking and provide real-time cycling cadence or speed data on your bike computer or smartphone apps with CooSpo bike RPM cycling sensor.
- ✅Cadence or Speed Sensor – Switch the battery, it will switch between rpm cadence and speed mode. Cadence sensor attaches on crank, blue LED will light up for three seconds on the panel. Speed sensor mounts on the axle with red LED light up for three seconds on panel. Two modes CAN NOT working at the same time.
- ✅Bluetooth & ANT+ Compatible – Compatible with wireless Bluetooth and ANT+ dual mode technology, it allows you to connect and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers in the same time.
- ✅App Compatible & Battery Life – Work with popular training app including Zwift, Rouvy, RidewithGPS, Peloton, Openrider, TrainerRoad CooSporide, CR2032 battery lasts up to 500 hours.WAHOO APP can’t tracking 2 data in the same time even you have 2 sensors.
- ✅Best Design and Support – Total weight is 9.5g , easy install. It comes with rubber pad and different size O-ring to help you better fix it on bike. Wireless and non-magnetic, IP67 waterproof for rainny riding. CooSpo offer 1 year warranty once the sensor shipped.
moofit Bike Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth / ANT+ IP67 Waterproof Wireless RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor for Wahoo/Zwift /OpenRider/Endomondo/Peloton (MooFit app Unavailable)
- BLE 4.0 & ANT + TECHNOLOGY -Connect the cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- REAL-TIME DATA -Tracking cadence data in real-time on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- EASY TO INSTALL -NO magnets needed, the Bluetooth / ant+ cadence sensor attaches to your bike’s crank arm.
- IP67 WATERPROOF -You can cycling with the cycling cadence sensor even on rainy days, enjoy your cycling every day in all weather.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE -The cycling sensor campatible with most of mainstream fitness APPs, such as Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Endomondo, E-lite HRV, Uhr, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Openrider, etc.
- [Battery] Remove the insulating sheet of the pre-installed battery before usage; re-install the battery to switch between the speed and cadence mode.
- [Mode] 1 sensor can ONLY select one mode (Speed or Cadence) at the one time.So you need 2 sensors to test both speed and cadence.(1 for speed,1 for cadence)
- [Device] When using the Bluetooth protocol 1 sensor can ONLY connect to 1 APP or device concurrently; When using ANT+ protocol it can be connected to multiple devices at the same time.
- [Connection] When using a smart phone APP, you need to search for the sensor in the APP, searching through the phone system’s Bluetooth setting is invalid.
- [Hibernation] S3+ sensor will automatically enter the sleep state for 1 minute to save power after the sensor is stationary, the sensor will ONLY start sending broadcasts after it is properly woken-up.
CYCPLUS Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor Bluetooth & ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Speed IP67 Waterproof- C3 X 2
- SPEED SENSOR & CADENCE SENSOR- Package include: 2 pcs speed &cadence, you can use the speed and cadence sensor at the same time.
- BLUETOOTH & ANT+ MULTI-PROTOCOL: Supports all kinds of equipments and applications which collect speed or cadence data via Bluetooth or ANT+
- ULTRA SMALL DESIGN & LONG ENDURANCE: SIZE only 38mm×29.5mm×9.5mm & WEIGHT only 9.2g. Not affect bike appearance and increase cycling burden.300 hours using time & 300 days standby time. It will enter the SLEEP MODE when not in motion.
- DUAL-MODE SENSOR: Quickly switch between cadence and speed sensor modes by toggling switch to different position.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easily attach to your bike with included ELASTIC and DOUBLE-SIDED TAPE, no magnet or calibration needed. Excelsior quality and innovative design help you ride scientifically and healthily. Mounts to any bike’s wheel hub, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
LIVLOV V4 Bike Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth & ANT+ Cycling Cadence Wireless Bicycle Cadence Sensor IP67 Waterproof for Zwift Elite HRV Endomondo Peloton Bike Computers
- 【BLUETOOTH & ANT+ DUAL-PROTOCOL】Use the LIVLOV V4 sensor to accurately track your cycling cadence in real-time. Connect the cadence sensor to the bicycle computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】The RPM cadence sensor is compatible with most mainstream iOS and Android fitness apps: Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, Cyclemeter, Openrider, Tacx, RideWithGPS, Peloton, etc. If you want to confirm compatibility with your app, please send us a message on Amazon.
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT and EASY to INSTALL】Size only 38.5mm×38mm×12mm & weight only 10.5g. No magnets, wireless sensor, it can be easily attached to your bike’s crank arm or shoes through the included rubber-elastic rings and double-sided tape.
- 【BUILD QUALITY】V4 cadence sensor is waterproof, sweatproof and dustproof. Built-in replaceable CR2032 button battery, battery life up to 500 hours / wireless signal strength up to 20 feet. Easy to replace, use the coin to unscrew and replace the battery. Please remember to remove the battery insulation sheet before installation.
- 【UNRIVALED WARRANTY】Unlimited cadence sensor battery replacements and one-year warranty. If you have any questions, please contact us and LIVLOV always here to help you solve your problems quickly and accurately, offer you excellent customer services.
MOOFIT Speed and Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth /ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Cycling Speed Sensor for iPhone, Android and Bike Computers
- BLE 4.0 & ANT + TECHNOLOGY – Connect the speed and cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- REAL-TIME DATA – Tracking cadence /speed data in real-time on your bike computer, smartwatch, and smartphone with compatible training apps.
- EASY TO INSTALL – NO magnets needed, the cadence sensor attaches to the left crank of your bike, the speed sensor attaches to the wheel hub.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE – The moofit speed and cadence sensor compatible with most of the mainstream fitness APPs, such as Zwift, OpenRider, E-lite HRV, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Rouvy, etc. (MooFit app Unavailable)
- ATTENTION: You can’t pair the two sensors with the Wahoo app at the same time, because Wahoo makes the brand connection restrictions, you can only pair one sensor one time, except for Wahoo itself brand sensors.
What To Look Before Buying Best Cycling Cadence Sensor
You should have a thorough understanding of the product’s characteristics, benefits, drawbacks, and the elements that influence its performance if you want to choose the right cycling cadence sensor. Furthermore, you should closely compare its benefits with the predicted pricing to acquire a good value for money for the product you indeed want to buy.
The selection can be time-consuming since it requires thorough research and comparison of each product. You may not have much time in this fast-paced environment. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of the most important characteristics and elements to consider when purchasing the best cycling cadence sensor in the shortest amount of time without sacrificing performance.
The Right Brand
You should carefully analyze the brand and its market repute before purchasing your most-required product. Finding dependable and well-known brands for your preferred goods can make the purchasing process convenient and speedy.
You can compare different brands and read customer reviews to get a better picture of the brand’s beliefs. It will also assist you in understanding how the brand treats its customers and how customers perceive the company.
Naturally, products from a high-end and well-known manufacturer will be more expensive than those from a lesser-known brand. But, the extra money you spend for the brand value is worth the investment since it ensures better performance and after-sales service.
However, you shouldn’t always worry about the manufacturer’s history when evaluating their market value and reputation. Of course, companies with a rich history are more reliable.
Many new brands and manufacturers, on the other hand, are producing high-performing, dependable, durable, and cost-effective cycling cadence sensor. As a result, when looking for the proper brand for your product, you should also examine the user’s experience and feedback.
Next, think about the features you want and the features of the product. You must understand that you will not receive a perfect match for all required attributes. Thus, we recommend that you must initially select the product’s most important features to meet your necessities. Then, compare them with the products in the market to quickly find the best match.
Almost all items will, without a doubt, have some generic features that will be the same for everyone. However, you should consider the various aspects to identify the most incredible products that actually fit your working needs.
That is why, in this review list, we have covered each item’s top and most useful characteristics in great detail. It should assist you in making a quick purchasing decision for the best cycling cadence sensor.
Top Benefits & Drawbacks
There is no such thing as 100 percent kindness or badness in the world. It simply means that your desired product will also have pros and cons. As a result, you should consider the top features of your primarily selected item with mathcing necessity. Consider the product’s drawbacks as well, so you can immediately compare its value for money in real life.
You can check customers’ reviews on Amazon, social media, user forums, and the manufacturer’s website to find these pros and cons for comparison. But don’t worry if you’re short on time; we’ve already taken care of it.
We have thoroughly detailed the ins and outs of each item in our review list so that you are aware of its actual benefits and potential pitfalls. As a result, you won’t have to shoulder the burden; simply read through our pros and drawbacks section for each cycling cadence sensor and select the one that best meets your needs.
Regardless of the goods you wish to buy, the pricing is a crucial factor to consider. It will have a significant impact on your purchasing decision and control over the item’s features and performance.
The cost of a product is determined by its brand value, key features, performance, and longevity. If you want a product from a well-known manufacturer, you should expect to pay a premium price for it too. On the other side, you may get a lucky break with new brands as they aggressively set the pricing of their products to capture the market initially.
It would help if you compared the pricing of your primary choice with several products from different brands and their benefits too. The goal is to maximize your investment’s return. Also keep in mind that higher prices do not always imply higher quality. As a result, you should set a budget and stick to it in order to find the ideal match.
Performance & Durability
You should think about how long the product will last and how well it will work. The last thing you wouldn’t want is to see your bought item getting damaged within a couple of days. Hence, you mustn’t compromise the performance and durability of the product. Check the quality of the material used to make the cycling cadence sensor for long-term use.
The product should be made of high-quality, industry-leading materials. It must also fulfill or surpass the required requirements in order to be worthy of your money. Likewise, the performance must meet your expectations.
It won’t help if the product’s performance isn’t in line with its price. In addition, you may compare the advertised durability and performance standards of the product with others in the market. It will ensure that you receive good value for your money indeed. Finally, look into after-sale support options.
Warranty & After-sales Service
Finally, look into after-sale support options. Is the brand’s after-sales service or repair facility up to par? Is the manufacturer’s after-sales service truly well-received by customers without negativity?
It will assist you in understanding the client’s viewpoint and how it treats its customers. You should also look at the product’s warranty. Most manufacturers will normally promises a 6-month to 24-month warranty period for any defects in design and construction. You should review the warranty’s terms and conditions to ensure that you are not duped.
We hope that our in-depth analysis for the best cycling cadence sensor aids you in swiftly locating the correct item for your requirements. In this list, we’ve gone through the benefits, specifications, user experience, and primary pros and downsides of each product in depth. Now, you should have a clear idea of these high-end products. So, which one do you prefer?
Also, hurry to obtain your favorite item because some items have unimaginable market demand and may become unavailable if you wait. So, hurry and buy from the review list to elevate your lifestyle outstandingly.